HOW WE'VE STARTED OUR RESTAURANT
Leone is a family owned small business opened in 2020 located in East Norwhich. Leone only uses high end imported pasta and products. The menu has been envisioned by Jason Zukas (Two Time Chopped Champion!). We offer vegan,gluten and kid friendly options. Come to Leone where its not just a restaurant but an experience.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Takes resident(s) meal orders and serves meals correctly and efficiently.
- Delivers trays to rooms of ill residents.
- Sets tables with napkins and tableware.
- Refills condiments and salt and pepper shakers.
- Sets up and keeps salad and dessert counter supplied.
- Cleans dining room tables and chairs and vacuums dining room.
- May perform other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Similar experience preferable.
- The ability to work in a team environment and work flexible shifts.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Prepare food items for the cold case, fresh pack, salad and hot bars according to production sheets
- Prepare food items according to recipe to ensure quality and consistency of the final product
- Ensure that all prepared items are labeled, dated, covered, and rotated
- Monitor food levels and replenish items in a timely manner
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation of product
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Good basic math skills
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of food production and fundamental cooking techniques